Sunday, January 6, 2008

Where did Napoleon hide his Armies?

The vicar's message really challenged me today. Grrr /waves fist of fury :)

I saw an unexpected side from a fellow churchgoer and it evoked commitment and more action.

What does God want me to do so that I may glorify His name? How am I supposed to use my gifts and bear fruit? Time to hit track #4 in Jeremy Riddle's cd again...

America is a great country to live in. People don't get put to jail for speaking their minds, even if it is their government. I wish I could vote, since they take my money in taxes :)

I am wanting sushi. Had Pho for lunch, thinking that it might satisfy sushi cravings, but nope it didn't.

Who invented Pizza?

Have you ever found yourself with so much stuff to do, that you don't know where to begin and then you just don't want to do it because there is just so much to do and because there is so much to do, you don't feel like doing anything and that is why you have so much to do? Eeek, packing is the suck.

Aurora borealis are fascinating. So is space weather. Satellites and GPS are mind boggling. Go go Gadget NASA channel.

Nothing greater can come from something lesser. Single cell organisms turning into complex life = silly theory.

Are desert lions really smarter than savannah lions? Yes, says the bearded, barefooted man who tracks them.

Chips! I enjoy chips! Archer Farms is pretty delicious. Wasabi and Mustard flavor = yummy.

One goal for 2008 is to put on about 25 healthy pounds.

We need more episodes of Firefly. I hope Cloverfield is not a let down. It looks like a fun, stylistic film

And ohyeah...Napoleon hid his armies in his sleevies. I love jokes my 4 year old campers tell me.

8 comments:

Matt said...

Fabian,
I assume you've seen Serenity? If not, you should see it ASAP. Also, Summer Glau (River Tam) is going to be the newest Terminator. Rock on.

Fabian said...

Yep yep. I've seen Serenity and really enjoyed it! What channel is the new Terminator?

Matt said...

It's on Fox, Sunday nights at (I think) 7ish. It's set in between T2 and T3.

Anonymous said...

Fabian,

I didn't get a chance to talk with you yesterday. How are things going?

Fabian said...

Matt: thanks for the info. 'preciate it

Jer: things are not too shabby. thanks for asking bro. more crossroads and more decisions to make. I will be having lots of free time (i think) we need to get together and be productive!

Ditchdigger said...

I could loan you that 25 lbs if you really need it.

Fabian said...

You're too kind Mr. Wilson :)

Anonymous said...

Hello,

When ever I surf on web I come to this website[url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips].[/url]Lots of good information here fabianicholastan.blogspot.com. Do you pay attention towards your health?. Here is a fact for you. Recent Research points that almost 60% of all United States grownups are either obese or overweight[url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips].[/url] So if you're one of these citizens, you're not alone. In fact, most of us need to lose a few pounds once in a while to get sexy and perfect six pack abs. Now the question is how you are planning to have quick weight loss? [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips]Quick weight loss[/url] is really not as tough as you think. Some improvement in of daily activity can help us in losing weight quickly.

About me: I am webmaster of [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips]Quick weight loss tips[/url]. I am also mentor who can help you lose weight quickly. If you do not want to go under painful training program than you may also try [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/acai-berry-for-quick-weight-loss]Acai Berry[/url] or [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/colon-cleanse-for-weight-loss]Colon Cleansing[/url] for effective weight loss.